Sunday, September 04, 2005

Colfax and I have really let the place go to shit since I started writing my article. I have to turn in a 35-40 page article complete with footnotes on Tuesday, needless to say my Labor weekend has been "the bomb." Since I am abusing myself mentally for some reason I've also taken the opportunity to abuse myself nutritionally. Today I've had two Poptarts (strawberry), one bag of potato chips, two Italian sausages, one liter of diet coke and several cups of Folgers Coffee. I feel like shit. If you look at the picture above closely you'll notice a small bottle of generic brand pepto-bismol. I purchased that last Wednesday after I sat through Oil and Gas class thinking to myself, "gosh that butterscotch candy I ate earlier sure did give me a tummy ache." Two hours later I'm heaving into my toilet, I had the stomach flu and didn't recover for days. Again if you look closely at the picture above you'll see an orange hat the reads "yellow." Pretty cool, huh? I wouldn't sell that hat for thirty dollars.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Chair said...

I can't help but feel like that hat comment was to bait me, and I'm going to take it: I hate that hat. I hate all trucker hats. When I was a kid I wore my dad's old UofA mesh and foam embroidered hat, and everyone made fun of me for it. Now all of sudden because Ashton wears his sideways, they're deemed cool? No.

Sorry about the illness and tough weekend. At least you have Colfax. He looks thin. Feed him more kibble.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

You need to get that Colfax to work. Damn slacker cat.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home