Sunday, December 18, 2005

I would like to apologize to all those that at least semi-regularly check my blog, I've been neglectful. I blame it all on finals. Which I also blame for my gray hair, caffeine addiction and embarassing case of priapism. (Dare you to look that one up.)

This is where it all happens, The Sturm College of Law at the University of Denver. This brand new law building cost the University $90 million. To put that in perspective, the U of A's new Union which is probably 20 times the size cost $60 million.


This is where I workout. Ridiculous isn't it. Pete Coors paid for the workout room himself, and that spire is indeed gold-plated.
Starting from the top and curving around left, here's checkout, slutter and andersen enjoying some Brooklyn style pizza while studying for our Corporations exam in the Law Review office. Just to let you know, if a director has a conflict of interest but gets the decision approved by a committee of indepedent and disinterested directors the decision will still receive the presumption of validity provided by the business judgment rule.


The heirarchy of the law rule is explicitly illustrated on the managing editor's office door. You will find my picture comfortably in the middle.


This is one of the top-ten gayest pictures ever taken of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

Great malarky! Please show the other nine gayest pictures...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

Oh, and a gay like that with a case of priapism would be the toast of the town...

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home