Sunday, September 11, 2005

I enjoyed a visit from Mr. Finnegain this week. He can viewed above trying to sleep under a blanket of insufficient size. I made sure he went to sleep with the spray bottle close by to fend off Colfax's affectionate attacks.
Molson and I drove Finn up into mountains. She made us Turkey and Roast beef sandwiches. There were Tangelos too.
On Saturday I went to the Moot Court Board welcome back party held at the "Space Gallery." The free meal and open bar played no small part in my decision to attend. The guy that's looking up at my on the second level is my Negotiations partner. We'll be competing in a competition in two weeks. I asked the girl who's also looking up to give me a tip because she competed last year. She said "don't be nice." You'll do better if you act "mean." I asked if "condescending" would do. She said that would be fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I thought your blog was cool too. But not quite in a find-a-date kind of way. Apparently, she must like condescending guys...

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home