Thursday, December 29, 2005

There is much I would like to write even this early in my trip to the Great Northwest, but I don't have much time. Z and sister smelly are antsy to get up to Bellingham and back to the "circus farm," however it might have been renamed the "juggler's spa."

We found Heiney at his divebar and stopped in at his girlfriend's house to feed her cat. They tried on wigs. Everyone was getting along just fine.

Then we went to a sushi bar downtown. I noticed that Z and Heiney were wearing similar outfits. Our conversation turned a tad dark as we drank the dry japanese lagers. Vague threats were made but everyone was still smiling. At the Boxcar Heiney became a liability. He didn't want a ride home but he said did want to come with us to Portland.
I picked up Smelly from the airport, while Z was working. Then we picked up Z from the mall and now I'm blogging in his living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home