Tuesday, September 27, 2005


I finally made it down to the Petsmart to purchase Colfax some much anticipated accoutrements. He got several new mice which have all subsequently disappeared. I think he hides them in the giant pile of clothes in my closet, although I'm not sure. He also got a sweet-ass new orange Harley-Davidson collar. It was the only collar that wasn't totally sissy-gay. I also got him a harness and a leash. He's always trying to get outside so I thought maybe he'd like to walk around with me. Not so much. Colfax doesn't like to do anything unless its his idea. So he just sits there until he thinks he can escape, then he runs a little, feels the tug of the leash, and sits down again. When I tug on the leash attempting to encourage a praticular direction I get nothing. Maybe the harness was a bust, but I think he does like eating grass. Oh, and he doesn't give a shit about catnip. I even got him premium shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Properties of Good Code
He is also the designer of the Heron programming language, and spends far too much time in front of his computer.
thanks, wholesale distributor

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home