Sunday, January 08, 2006


We took a trip to Canon Beach and visited this "crusty" little seafood shack. Oh, there were many things to enjoy. I had blackened salmon and smoked oysters. Lippy and chair shared some chowder and fish and chips, catfish also had chowder and Ms Geise, pictured above right, hates seafood and ordered a cheese burger and fries. I will never understand her kind.


The beach was beautiful. The Pacific is an awesome sight and it had been 5 or six years since I'd seen it last. We were lucky that the sun came out longer enough for us to watch it set. We were also lucky that Chair's friend Mandela had dropped off a Christmas present a day earlier.



I won ten dollars on this slot machine at the Las Vegas airport between connecting flights. Then I lost five. Net gain four. That four dollars was spent on some excedrine to ease my backpain. Two weeks sleeping on floors and half-deflated air matresses left me with a pinching ache in the middle of my back. "I'm much too young to feel this damn old." -- Garth Brooks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

That's all ya got? C'mon homeskillet, lets see some more of the Stumptown shots!

10:29 PM  
Blogger C. Samuel said...

My computer is being an asshole. Why don't you post some shots?

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"crunchy" not "crusty"

10:11 PM  
Blogger C. Samuel said...

Oops. It is her word so...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home