Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Continental Divide just before sunrise as seen while driving over Loveland Pass with Mom and Butch on our way to Keystone for a day of skiing.


Mom doesn't mind changing in public as evidenced by this shot of her working herself into her ski pants in the parking lot at Keystone. I have no other pictures of me ski trip because I lost my camera for most of the day. I realized this on the slope as I was laying in the snow in the trees looking up at the endlessly blue ski thinking to myself this is beautiful I'd like to post it on my blog. Then I reached for the pocket where I had put my camera to discover in shock that it was unzipped and my camera--gone. I skiied around the rest of the day finding the various places I'd fallen while skiing and digging down in the snow hoping to find my camera. Finally at the end of the day I checked the lost and found--hark! There must be a band of angels watching out for me. Maybe that's a waste of angels, I don't know.


No one's body does freckles like Ms. Lohan's body does freckles.


The last time Mom and Butch came to town they renovated my kitchen however there was still some caulking let to do for this trip. "Caulk" is definitely one of my favorite puns. For example: "Do we have enough caulk?" "This is cheap caulk." "Butch is good with caulk." "This caulk is sticky." "You never know when you'll need some caulk."


Last night I spent 5 hours with these days ladies awaiting our chance to provide testimony in the matter of J. W. v. The Honor Board. I am happy and proud to announce that J.W. has been cleared of all charges. It seemed to me the worst part for J. W. was the months awaiting the hearing. He handled it so well. He was calm, focused and strong. I often thought that if I had been put in the same situation that I would have cried in public regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home