Monday, January 30, 2006

I traveled to Fort Collins to celebrate Linda's brother's birthday. He studies Bats at CSU.

At one bar I played darts with these two dreamy grad students. I had to give the bartender my Driver's License to get the darts. I left the bar with the darts stuck to the board and my license behind the bar. My license is still behind the bar. Fort Collins is 70 miles away. Merde.

Linda's Brother is a Transformer collector. His collection was part of the reason I decided to travel up to Fort Collins. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. It did not dissapoint.

These shelvews of transformers are next to his bed. That's Star Scream on the top-shelf in the back. He transforms into an F-14 looking fighter.

He has many more stacked in his closet.

I got to choose one to get transformed. This one turned into a crane with a giant scythe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Tim Finnagain said...

I'm glad I wasn't there with you. If I saw that Transformers collection, I would have set fire to it. A closet full of unopened transformers looks a lot different thinking of each transformer as a week of food.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

I feel fairly certain you wouldn't have gotten away sans ID if the ol' catfish were there...

... and set fire to Transformers? What in the?

8:39 AM  
Blogger C. Samuel said...

Finn, if you were a Transformer, you would transform into a weeks worth of food.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home